Monday, January 19, 2009

I wish i had a million dollars. Then I would....

If I had a million dollars I would first start a bank account and deposit it. Then I would use it to upgrade my family's living, Maybe buy a new house or buy new appliances for us and my extended family. Perhaps buy a car for someone in the family. Then I'd setup some kind of business, so that the cash flow stays steady. I don't just burn it all and then go back to the way it was. Smart spending is the key. I would donate to a couple of charity's. I would definitely not invest in the stock market. I would setup some kind of collage fund or savings account. I would probably give some to my family and friends along with fixing or buying needed things or just broken things in their house. I'd probably spend some amount on me but I don't know what. It would depend on what I wanted or needed at the time.

No comments: