Monday, January 26, 2009

Ebay

It seems I have become slightly addicted to eBay. Its so much fun. and it gets me money. Can it get any better? I'm currently looking around the house for stuff to sell. I'm hoping to sell enough stuff to get another Xbox. The one we had broke. Which stinks 'cause i just bought a game for it. so far I've sold two things with another listed right now. I want to go through the shed and clear a bunch of the stuff out. Then I'm gonna hit the house. maybe I can sell enough of this junk that we can actually have a house that doesn't still have a bunch of unpacked boxes in it. Listing stuff is pretty simple. You put a title in, which basically tells what your selling in a short description. then you put a picture of your item up. Then you can add a more detailed description of the item. Then you put in your shipping info and payment methods and things like that. Then you can decide what you want the bidding to start at and weather or not to put a buy it now price. Then you hit the save and preview button and then hit list.

No comments: